Educating, Orientating and Sensitizing stakeholders of the environment with the environment’s dynamics, flexibility and professions then creating a challenge that will champion a major paradigm shift in the development of the Nigerian environment.
- We believe in a wholesome environment as a major contribution to national development.
- We believe in the development of the developer as a panacea to the creation and realization of our “trendy cities”.
1. Providence of orientation exercise for student intakes throughout the nation tertiary institutions.
2. Champion the challenge that will necessitate new innovations and discoveries that will contribute to national development.
3. Sensitization on new trend in the development of our environmental from the grass root.
4. Providing educative discussions, seminars, and conferences to promote inter–dependence between the various stakeholders of the environment.
5. By developing the developer to translate our mere cities to trendy cities.
6. Empowerment of environmental students through short refreshes courses & software proficiency programs.
7. Building a forum where environmental students can meet, associate and share knowledge through competitions, student proposals e. t. c.
8. Provide consult services for environmental student.
9. Embarking on city-wide urban renewal crusade by advocacy, volunteering and educating citizens on how best to use the environment.
URBAN RENEWAL (the grass root crusade)
BUILDING A NATION THAT IS ENVIRONMENTALLY CULTURED AND CONCIOUS.
Through this platform, we hope to build a nation that is environmentally cultured and conscious,sensitive to the needs of the environment and a nation that can understand the dynamics involve in building a virile environment. This we will do through staging of grassroot renewal crusade/programmes in towns, villages, neighborhood and secondary schools.
TRENDY CITIES INITIATIVE (TCI)
TRANSFORMING OUR ‘MERE CITIES’ INTO ‘TRENDY CITIES’ THROUGH ADVOCACY AND VOLUNTEERING
Because we understand the place of advocacy and volunteering in environment’s building, we shall through volunteering for community service, renewal projects, environmental schemes e.t.c. as well as advocating for pressing community needs transform our mere cities into trendy cities.
ORIENTATING, MOTIVATING AND EDUCATING ENVIRONMENTAL STUDENTS
Using this platform, we will through symposium, refresher courses, seminars and conferences motivate and orientate students studying environmental courses and thereby:
1. Create a challenge in them that will champion a major paradigm shift in the development of the Nigerian environment
2. Increase understanding and promote interdependence between the various environmental courses in our universities.
3. Develop the developer of the environment.